Saturday, April 19, 2014

F is for...

I can't decide which flower picture I like best, so I'll post my favorites.  The first is of my front garden.  I love these little purple flowers!  

The roses below were taken on my way to work the other morning.  I literally stopped and smelled the roses :-) , and it was great!  Unfortunately, I only had my phone with me to take the pictures, but I still think they turned out beautifully!  



Which do you like best? I can only pick one to include in my Baby Alphabet book.

3 comments:

  1. I personally love the sunflare of the last shot!! So awesome!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this last shot!! The sun flare is great and also the school bus in the back ground is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rose shot, either one, but the sunflare is stunning!

    ReplyDelete